Service is the future
Customer enthusiasm in the digital age
Service ist the best digitalisation strategy! This lecture provides strategies and a specific action plan to inspire customers through a personal touch, especially in the digital age.
"Carsten K. Rath captivated us in this dynamic and humorous lecture in which he showed us a new world."
Thorsten Klapproth, Chief Executive Officer
"Carsten K. Rath has shown us the future, and it will work."
Dietmar Axt, CEO
Every company struggles to find the right digitalisation strategy – and often the focus is not on customers but on technology. With the implementation, the digital actors are often left on their own. But that ist exactly where customer enthusiasm will arise in the future: Digital service is also made by people for people. Service Excellence is the answer to all digitalisation issues!
- Suprising, innovative, future-proof!
- Successful digital service dows not exclude people. It puts them in the focal point.
- Digitalisation is not the end of service, but rather an opportunity for more and better service – individual, personal and empowering.
- Modern digitalisation strategies make life both more enjoyable and easier for the customer.
Lecture on digital service, digital actors within and outside of companies – focus on the digitalisation strategy
Benefits for the participants:
Digital strategies and action plans for manufacturing and services companies against the growing digital competition.
Benefits for the organisers:
Carsten K. Rath shows how you can set yourself apart from the competition in the future with a service-oriented digitalisation strategy.
Other service lecture:
- EVERYTHING IS SERVICE
And without service, everything is nothing
- THE SECRET OF CUSTOMER ENTHUSIASM:
(Digital) Service Excellence is an attitude.
- SERVICE. EQUALS. SALES.
How customers become fans for life